Ano Ang Pagkakaiba Ng Community Sa Society

Ano ang pagkakaiba ng community sa society

 

Lets use a city as an example.  I live in San Diego.  San Diegans are all part of the San Diego city and Social culture.  If you live here, you know what I mean.  That is my society.  Within that society, I teach at a small school.  That would be a community, because there is a high level of interaction between me, my co-workers, and my students.  I am not part of the accounting firm across the city.  Thats a different community of people.  I am a member of my neighborhood community, but I am not a member of my brothers neighborhood community.  But I do belong to the American society that my brother is also a part of.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Is The Cost Of Electrical Energy Consumption Computed?

"All Of The Following Power Plants Use Steam To Drive The Turbines To Produce Electricity Except, A. Hydropower , B. Geothermal , C. Coal-Fired , D. N